Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

My Writing

Kia ora Blogging world,

Yesterday and today I was learning how to write a range of punctuation.It was very fun and enjoyable. The hard thing about writing a range of punctuation is to use comas, ellipsis,  question marks and other punctuation.The hard thing was trying to think what should I kind of punctuation I should use next.Also the easiest thing about my writing was believing in myself that I could do this and finding and searching new words to make my writing better than before and also please give me feedback.Also if it doesn't make sense please live an comment so next when I do this  kind of writing I could remember and do it.Also once again please leave and comment to make it better.Also here is a screencastify me talking about and reading it is quite funny and the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment